Thursday, April 29, 2010

Drawing Class

I am offering a drawing class through the Calgary School Of Art. This class is a continuation of the drawing lesson I did for years as a public school teacher. It is designed to teach and practice the skills of drawing: lines, shapes, perspective and shading (value). Because of the specific and unique exercises we do in this class we are able to really unlock and develop the innate ability that all of us have. The improvement that participants notice in a relatively short time is generally dramatic. It's not because of my ability that this happens (much as I wish it was) but because truly we all do have the ability to be very good at drawing and art. To be a genius might be God given but to be very good, to sell and feel confident about it is within each of our reaches. If you are interested in further information or to register please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment